- World of HELIOS: Future of DTP
- HELIOS drupa seminar: HD Color
- HELIOS drupa seminar: Customer retention using WebShare
- HELIOS drupa seminar: PDF production
- World of HELIOS: Why the EU Microsoft penalty is good
- New UB+ desktop database relocation feature
- Red Hat 5 support
- UB+ ICC DeviceLink support opens new capabilities
- World of HELIOS: Don't re-invent the wheel
- New Tool Server example tools
- 30% discount upgrade intro offer until end of February
- Important updates and TechInfos
- World of HELIOS
- New SQL desktop database in HELIOS UB+
- WebShare UB+ color matched proofing and separations preview
- UB+ PCShare/WebShare /EtherShare super fast find file
- 30% intro offer until end of February
- Updated HELIOS Tech Info regarding PCShare UB+ on Vista
- World of HELIOS
- HELIOS UB+ is shipping
- HELIOS UB+ upgrade special intro pricing
- Mac OS X 10.5 – HELIOS TCP Printer
HELIOS Software ships new UB+ Unbreakable Server Software suite of cross-platform networking, PDF, and image server solutions. UB+ software runs on all major server platforms, and includes client support for Windows Vista, Mac OS X Leopard, and any remote web browser. The UB+ suite introduces Tool Server, an automation tool to seamlessly integrate third party applications with the HELIOS server.
HELIOS Software enhances its next generation UB+ Unbreakable Server Solutions Suite with sophisticated remote proofing capabilities. The new WebShare ICC proofing support accurately previews the final output color and content of images and PDFs, on any remote Mac or Windows client. Color matched composite, spot color, and separation previews allow for high quality easy to use remote approval.
HELIOS Software introduces its UB+ generation of Unbreakable Server Software at the IfraExpo trade show, October 8-11, in Vienna, Austria. The UB+ suite incorporates highly advanced ICC color management to produce the most accurate colors in documents, proofs, and print output. New color management features include support for Black Point Compensation, grayscale profiles, DeviceLink profiles, and ICC 4 profiles.
- New Test Drive UB+ preview-5
- iPhone in action
- UB+ most advanced ICC color management
- HELIOS in latest Seybold Report
- Visit HELIOS at IfraExpo
HELIOS WebShare UB+ and the Apple iPhone are perfect partners for on-the-go design and print professionals to easily and securely manage, preview, and proof files remotely.
HELIOS Software introduces its UB+ generation of Unbreakable Server Software at the Graph Expo trade show, September 9-12, in Chicago, IL. HELIOS software runs on all major server platforms, and supports Windows, Mac and Web clients. The UB+ suite introduces advanced transparency support including PDF flattening, to allow creative freedom, while ensuring reliable proofing and print production.
- World of HELIOS: iPhone
- Bonjour – Hello to easier printer configuration
- PDF as an image format
- Visit HELIOS at Graph Expo and IfraExpo, try HELIOS UB+
Transparencies cannot be used in a traditional PostScript workflow due to PostScript limitations. However it is possible to use transparencies in a layout application like Adobe InDesign or Quark XPress since they perform transparency flattening before a job is printed to a PostScript device.
- World of HELIOS: HELIOS UB+ testers wanted
- Superior PDF and PostScript rendering quality
- Intro to WebShare Brandings
- UB+ brings XPress 7 document previews
- World of HELIOS: HELIOS UB+ arrives
- All new WebShare UB+ is here
- WWDC News
- Apple Leopard – deal or no deal?