1450, 1544, 1610, 1662, 1720
Thu Oct 28 09:27:05 MET DST 2004
sol4 macosx linux hppa alpha rs6000 sgi
improved rendering of shadings in PrintPreview and PDF HandShake
The rendering of shadings has been improved in PrintPreview
and PDF HandShake:
- The rendering of type 3 (radial) shadings could be very slow.
- Type 2 (axial) shadings where both startpoint and endpoint
lie outside the current bounding box could cause infinite loops.
- Using the same shading multiple times on a page could fail to
work. In that case only the first shading was displayed
correctly and all other shadings were not displayed.
- Shadings were rendered incorrectly if the shading dictionary
contained a Matrix entry. The problem occurred with Type 6
shadings in Adobe Illustrator EPS files.
- Fixed implementation of the findcolorrendering operator.
PrintPreview jobs could fail with the error message
%%[ Error: undefinedresource; OffendingCommand: findresource ]%%
%%[ Operand stack: /ColorRendering ...
- Improved handling of PostScript Type 1 fonts with improper
use of the Flex feature.
NOTE: Before installing this update, the update installer itself
must be updated with one of the updates u0300-u0306.