2564, 2690, 2769, 2774, 2801, 2823, 2847
Wed Jun 25 17:07:15 CEST 2008
linux macosx macosx86 rs6000 sol4 solx86 win32
16 bit raster image support, part 3 of 11
16 bit raster image support for ImageServer users is provided
in a set of 11 updates. This is the third update of the set.
The layout parameter "BitsPerComponent" defines the color depth
of the target image. Valid values are 8 and 16. The default is
to keep the color depth of the source image, if possible.
- Layout generation for one file could delete the layout of
another file if they are in the same folder and the first
part of their basename is equal.
- layout removes file locks and deletes unfinished files when
killed, e.g. by Script Server due to script time-out
(not on Windows).
- A new preview image for an EPS file has to be generated if
the color space was changed.
- Layout images with transparency channels are supported now.
- Added new preference "KeepPhysicalSize" to preserve the
exact physical image size rather than obtaining an exact
output image resolution when down- or upsampling.
- JPEG layout files are created without screen preview.