This update contains new features required for PDF Handshake
2.0, namely the management of Create PDF queues as well as
- ES Admin did write the for display shortened ICC profile paths
into the preferences.
- ES Admin does now properly check if profile path names are
longer than the maximum 255 characters.
- ES Admin did hide the "hide Printer" button with any printer
type, not just ImageWriters.
- ES Admin does now only have English embedded in it's resource
fork, all other languages are external modules.
- ES Admin does not consume AppleEvents from nested event loops
any more, this fixes the annoying beeps while launching Acrobat.
- ES Admin does now display times with second resolution and
also the client's network address in the active users window.
- ES Admin could display negative spool sizes on jobs
approaching the 2 GB file size limit.
- ES Admin does now warn the user that moving a job in front of
the currently printing job will abort the currently printing
- ES Admin does now issue a progress dialog upon emptying the
- ES Admin did allow too many characters in the name prefix for
print to disk and Create PDF queues, causing the resulting
file name to be invisible on a Mac volume.
- The revert button in the printer settings window did not
revert the error and hold queue pop-up menus.
- Pasting text into password dialog items did produce visible
text and is disabled now.