204, 225, 230, 232
Tue Feb 6 11:16:50 MET 2001
sol4 rs6000 sgi hppa alpha dg86 linux rhappc
wrong layout images for rotated PDF pages
The "Rotate" parameter of PDF pages was ignored during layout
generation. This had the effect that layout images of rotated
PDF pages were not rotated and therefore appeared differently
from the view in Adobe Acrobat.
- Printing or layouting PDF files containing JPEG-compressed
inline images could fail with the error message "Bad inline
image". Such files are e.g. generated by "OneVision PDF Writer".
- Printing or layouting PDF files with Separation color spaces
did not work if the alternate color space was calibrated RGB.
- TrueType glyphs containing only "control points" were not
converted correctly to Type 1 characters, these glyphs could
be missing in layout images or printed output.
- Embedded CFF fonts (compressed Type 1 fonts) using the
"Expert Subset charset" were not converted correctly to PostScript
so that wrong glyphs were displayed in layout images or printed
output. The problem occurred e.g. with the font "Adobe Garamond
- Printing or layouting PDF files did use many file descriptors
if the PDF file contained a "Form XObject" which in turn contained
many "Image XObject" resources, and could therefore fail with the
error message "too many open files".